NOTE: Entries are sorted by speaker surname.
- Colin Percival: 23 years of software side channel attacks
- Paul Vixie: DNS over HTTPS
- John Baldwin: In-Kernel TLS Framing and Encryption for FreeBSD
- Conor Beh: FreeBSD at Work: Building Network and Storage Infrastructure with pfSense and FreeNAS
- Michael Dexter: By the numbers: ZFS Performance Results from Six Operating Systems and Their Derivatives
- David Fullard: Transitioning from FreeNAS to FreeBSD
- Allan Jude: ELI5: ZFS Caching
- Michael Lucas: Twenty Years in Jail: FreeBSD Jails, Then and Now
- Kurt Mosiejczuk: Care and Feeding of OpenBSD Porters
- Aaron Poffenberger: Road Warrior Disater Recovery: Secure, Synchronized, and Backed-up
- Benedict Reuschling: Replacing an Oracle Server with FreeBSD, OpenZFS, and PostgreSQL
- Shawn Webb: State of the Hardened Union
- Brian Callahan: Learning to (Open)BSD through its porting system: an attendee-driven educational session
A schedule will be published soon.